Now Hiring: Logistics Co-Ordinator
Are you somebody that enjoys a challenge and thrives in finding solutions? If so, we would love to hear from you!
LNH Transport Ltd is based in Warrington, and we provide Express/Sameday and Dedicated Transport and Logistics Solutions throughout the UK/Ireland and Europe. We are looking for a Logistics Co-Ordinator to join our friendly team!
As a member of the team at LNH, you quickly become one of the close-knit bunch who makes up our family-run business.
You are not just a number here, we value you and your approach to the work! We know the job is full of variety, and sometimes it feels like a different job every day – but variety is the spice of life!
This role would be perfect for someone who likes a dynamic, fast-paced, working environment.
Keep reading to find out more about the job role:
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Help ensure all deliveries are made within the correct time
- Ensure each load is monitored and updates are sent to the customers
- To assist with customer/driver queries in a helpful, timely, and professional manner
- Work within a small team providing smooth handovers to and from other team members
- General administrative duties to support the efficient and successful delivery of services to the customer base
- Enter data into a computer-based system accurately and ensure all job bookings are handled efficiently using LNH Transport’s internal systems
- Communicate with customers, drivers, and haulers via email and telephone
- Willingness to generate new business by E-mail / Telephone
What we are looking for:
- GCSE Maths and English level 4/ grade C or above.
- An Individual who is committed to their role.
- Someone who can undertake tasks alone & within a team environment
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office package.
At LNH Transport we pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our customers, so it is important you have a positive and polite manner along with excellent customer service and communication skills.
You must have the ability to build relationships and adapt to change effectively.
This is an exciting and challenging role, and you will need to be able to multitask, prioritise your own workload and communicate in a professional way.
Long-term career prospects within the company for the right candidate!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00/£30,000.00 per year depending on experience.
Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org